Technology in fitness is quickly making workouts, nutrition planning and health tracking a whole lot better. Check out these cool fitness gadgets! They make great gifts too…hint, hint.
- Fitness Watches: Mio Alpha ($199) is the “World’s first continuous heart rate sport watch without a chest strap.” The TomTom Multisport GPS Watch ($199) is a fitness watch with built-in GPS that allows you to ditch your smart phone at home!
- Fitness Wristbands: Jawbone Up ($129) is a wristband that tracks all of your fitness stats to give you real time insight into “you”. The Fitbit Force ($130) displays all of your fitness stats right on your wrist!
- Bluetooth Earphones: Plantronics BackBeat Go 2 ($95) allows you workout to your favorite tunes without the annoying headphone wires. They’re sweat proof too!
- Health Tracking Scales: Withings Smart Body Analyzer ($150) is a scale that downloads data to your computer or phone app and translates it into valuable information for you to reach your goals!
- Nutrition Tracking Phone Apps: LoseIt! is a great food tracking app. Fooducate will give you all the information you need to know about any specific food that you scan or type in…great tool for grocery shopping! Meal Snap will estimate (amazingly accurately) the calories in a meal that you snap a picture of with your phone!